JUSTICE FOR DZHOKHAR.
Justice for Jahar.
• The backpacks of Tamerlan & Dzhokhar Tsarnaev do not match the ones that contained the bombs on April 15th at the Boston Marathon. Dzhokhar is photographed after both explosions went off, running away looking just as worried as others & is believed to still have his bag with him. There is still no footage/photos of either brother placing the bombs that were supposedly in their backpacks on the ground. FBI & other officials deleted some of witnesses’ pictures or videos from their personal cameras, phones, etc.
• Witnesses saw a garbage can blow up when the 2nd explosion went off, not in the crowd where Dzhokhar is claimed to have placed it.
• Saudi national Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was taken into custody in connection to the bombings & set to be deported for proven terrorist activity. Nothing more has been said about him or his whereabouts.
• The Tsarnaev brothers didn’t hide their faces or seem like they knew something that no one else knew while walking around the marathon which they’ve attended in the past, being from Boston/Cambridge. The brothers went back to their everyday lives, they didn’t flee the area or try to hide anything even with the certainty of being recognized right away.
• 7/11 robbed the night of April 19th in Cambridge by a white male, 200 lbs, 5’11 wearing a dark jacket & cowboy hat. Owner says he looked nothing like either of the Tsarnaev brothers.
• Both brothers are photographed at the door of the GAS STATION they attended that night. According to the “hijack” victim “Danny”, Tamerlan never left the vehicle. Tamerlan did not look worried or rushed in the picture. He’s said to have knocked on the window for Dzhokhar to hurry up after “Danny” had escaped, but not according to the picture that shows Dzhokhar walking out, hands full & Tamerlan calmly behind him about to help him with his purchased snacks.
• MIT officer killed the night of April 19th was seen being shot by a black male, about 120 lbs, in all black clothing, black north face. What happened to him?
• MBTA officer severely injured the same night, witnesses say he was shot by friendly fire, not by Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
• Video of Tamerlan being placed into a police car in handcuffs, alive. Eyewitnesses of the shootout in which Tamerlan was killed say that a Police SUV ran over his body that had already been shot several times. He was not run over by his brother.
• Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is said to have been shot at CLOSE range in his throat in a possible suicide attempt. It was later discovered that he was UNARMED in the boat that officers flooded with bullets & flash grenades from ACROSS the street during an HOUR LONG “shootout”/”negotiation”.
• Under heavy sedation, Dzhokhar is said to have “confessed” to his role in the Boston Bombings; 1.5 days after being shot in the head, throat, hand and leg. Doctors said he was very weak and resting but officials claim he was able to go through 16 hours of interrogations, and without being mirandized for that matter. This is an intelligent American citizen, it’s highly doubted that he didn’t know he had the right to remain silent & would’ve taken advantage of that.
• The fireworks that Tamerlan purchased months before the bombings are not believed to have contained enough powder to use in the bombs. Dzhokhar & friends are photographed using fireworks in a way of pure enjoyment, not harm.
• If your best friend said that you look like a bomber on the news, wouldn’t you take that as a joke and LAUGH? Especially if you’re someone who is very sarcastic & is always joking around anyway. Friends share things all the time, letting them take some things from your room is normal. Things are always taken out of CONTEXT.
- just some facts about this case, feel free to add more.